How to create a Festival Braid
Caught the festival fever? So have we! Get your look festival ready with a chic festival braid. This greek inspired braid is perfect to get you looking the part during the festival season. If you have medium – long hair your hair will be neated tucked away in this beautiful braid. Blogger Danni shows us how to create this festival braid at home.
How to Style
- With a ghd tail comb create a triangle section at the front.
- Plait hair, adding small sections as you move around the head.
- As you complete the briad,plait the remaining hair
- Secure with a hair band
- Spray Aveda Pure Abundance Volumising Spray for shine and texture
- Aveda Pure Abundance Volumising Spray
- ghd Tail Comb