We understand you probably have a couple of questions about what to expect when you visit us for a date with your stylist. Take a look below for answers to the most common questions we receive. If your question isn’t answered below just give your local salon a call and our team will be happy to help.
Please bring a credit or debit card to your appointment, or use Apple Pay, as all of our salons are now cashless for your safety.
COLOUR SERVICE IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- To help us achieve your dream colour, all Rush Hair salons provide complimentary colour consultations, which can be booked over the phone.
- All colour services are available to book online or over the phone. Should you wish to book a Pre-Lighten & Tone or a Colour Correction, you will need to phone your chosen Rush salon.
- Toners, Olaplex or Hair Treatments are not included within our listed colour prices. Should you wish to add any of these on, you can do this whilst you are booking online/ over the phone, or alternatively when you attend your appointment.
- All prices displayed are subject to confirmation during a consultation period with your stylist.
- Our salons only use Professional hair colour stocked and provided by the salon itself.
For the safety of our clients, we ask that you read and follow our Skin Test policy highlighted below. Should you require further information please call the salon you are visiting, who are on hand to advise.
- We recommend skin tests should be carried out 48hrs before all colour appointments under the following circumstances:
- New clients to Rush who have never had professional colour before.
- Existing clients to Rush who are either; newly pregnant, had changes to their health condition, recently had a tattoo or those who have previously had a reaction to a colour service.
- All clients (new and existing) who have not had a colour service in the last 6 months.
- All skin tests can be booked over the phone and must be performed in the salon where your appointment will take place.
- All colour clients must be aged 16 years and above. ID may be required at the salon’s discretion
You can make changes to your appointment or reschedule up to 24 hours before you’re due to visit. Just follow the instructions on your confirmation email and if in doubt give your salon a call and they’ll be able to help you.
We know life happens so we like to be as flexible as possible. That’s why you can make changes to your appointment or reschedule up to 24 hours before you’re due to visit. If you don’t turn up for your appointment you’ll be charged a £25 fee as we won’t have a chance to offer that appointment with your wonderful stylist to someone else.
We understand that emergencies happen. If an emergency stops you from making your appointment please just give your salon a call and our lovely team will be able to help.
If the Rush team needs to cancel or reschedule your appointment you will not be charged and the team will contact you directly to arrange a new time for your appointment.
Just click any of the Book Now buttons on our website to be taken straight to our booking platform. We’ve got a shiny, new system ready to go so the first time you book you’ll need to make a new account. If you’re an existing customer you’ll also need to make a new account and you can use the exact same email address.
When you create your new account you’ll receive a verification code just to be sure it’s you.
You’ll also be asked to save a card to your account as Rush is a cashless company. You will only ever be charged at the salon for services you book, or the £25 fee if you don’t show up for your appointment. Your details are safely and securely stored.
Any discounts valid in our Hair & Beauty salons will be listed under the Offers tab on Rush.co.uk. Any other discounts promoted via 3rd party sites may not be valid if they are not listed within the Offers tab.
We offer kids cuts available for children under 15 from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm and all day Sunday. A girl’s cut is from £30 and a boy’s cut is from £25. Kids cuts cannot be booked online, just phone your nearest Rush salon to book.
A fixed surcharge between £10 – £30 may be added to your Service Bill for any of the following circumstances; large regrowth, long/thick hair, restyling, double Olaplex or double Toner. Any additional costs will be discussed with you during your appointment.
We appreciate that sometimes, some things just don’t go to plan and you may want your money back.
At Rush, we don’t offer monetary refunds, as we’d love the opportunity to rectify the issue and to regain your trust. All situations are assessed on a case by case basis.
All refund requests are managed internally by our Client Care Team.
In the unlikely event we notice an unusual pattern of refund requests; e.g the same client continually requesting refunds for their most recent experience at a Rush Hair & Beauty salon, then we may have to deactivate the account and any associated accounts. If this happened to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, please get in touch with our Client Care Team who will be happy to discuss this with you.
Please note, we reserve the right to take legal action if your complaint doesn’t match the service you received in salon.