How To Create The Flat Wave
Step it up a notch! If you are looking for a style that changes up your typical curly and wavy look – you’ll love trying the flat wave, also known as the ‘Flave’. Follow this step by step tutorial to master this look at home. How To Style Start at base & nape and saturate […]Back to listings
How To Style
- Start at base & nape and saturate the hair with L’Oréal Professionnel TecNi Art Pli.
- Using Hair Brush and Blowdryer, blowdry the section of hair for hold.
- Section the lower front
- Using GHD Styler, use constructor and spray down the hair
- Feed the hair into the plates. Bend the hair to create the first waves and hold the styler on it for a few seconds to seal the wave’s shape.
- Continue to do this throughout your hair.
- Using a wide tooth comb, comb through the hair.
- To finish, spray L’Oréal Professionnel TecNi Art Fix Anti Frizz to shape the waves. Use your hand to define the shape and keep it flat.
To re-create the ‘Flave’ make sure your styling kit has in:
- L’Oréal Professionnel TecNi Art Pli
- L’Oréal Professionnel TecNi Constructor
- GHD Radial Hair Brush
- GHD Blow-dryer
Recreate this look at home. Find these products and more at our book today for a salon professional look in salon.